Friday, July 07, 2006

MILKIN' QUICKIES (Vol 1)

My toilet overflowed the other day and I had to call a plumber. I felt pretty foolish about having to do this. Perhaps next time I should have a back-up plan.

A woman went to the beauty parlor and reluctantly agreed to be the first customer of the new stylist on his first day. She wasn't very happy with the results and left feeling rookie dude.

I bought a calendar this year that features nothing but ducks. I didn't realize it until I looked at it more closely but they're all actually decoys. Now that's just quackers! Waterfowl trick!

There was an misguided fisherman who ventured to Paris and dropped his large fishing net into the river. He foolishly presumed he could haul in a large catch by drawing up the rope at the bottom, but he was sadly mistaken. Any Seine pursing knows that won't work.

Gary Hallock



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home