Thursday, January 31, 2008

REVENGE'S SUITE

I paid a bunch of money to have my sofa re-upholstered but when it came back from the shop, the pillows were not done right. Let me tell you, I am pretty upset and there will be repair cushions.

I went to a new age festival intending to join in a drum circle. Unfortunately my instrument was stolen and I was unable to play, but next time I will bring a spare. Let me tell you, I am pretty upset and there will be re-percussions.

I bought a new hip-hop CD by an artist named "Kanye East." Seems I was the victim of some clever bait 'n' switch marketing as this performer is just a distant relative of Mr. West. Let me tell you, I am pretty upset and there will be rapper cousins.

Because he loveswordplay, I challenged Alex Ramirez to a little fencing contest. Unfortunately he's much better at dueling than I so he was able to tag me several times, dammit! Let me tell you, I am pretty upset and there will be rapier cussin's.

Gary Hallock (I'm sure Alex is going to see that epee dearly for that last one!)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home