Thursday, February 18, 2010

MILKIN' QUICKIES (Vol 30)

In these times of financial uncertainty it seems the safest investment is probably fine art. I'm going to start keeping all my Monet under my Matisse.

Contrary to the sound of its name, the Dodge Charger is not part of the current generation of hybrid vehicles.

Her father was a physician/author who wrote voluminous reference books, an encyclopediatrician. It's little wonder that she grew up to become an infomaniac.

Have you ever heard of the 5 second rule? That was probably the shortest time any king has ever reigned.

Does trying to keep track of all your cell phone applications make you weary? Don't worry, there's a nap for that.

I'd like to get rid of that big stack of old National Geographics I've been keeping in the garage but the boxes are very heavy and I have a lot of back issues.

Gary Hallock

1 Comments:

Blogger tk said...

Just discovered this ... LOVE IT. Bookmarking.

I live with an inveterate punster, so maybe your blog can help me get back at him one or two times.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home