Saturday, December 26, 2009

'TWAS THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS

Some of the most trendy and popular gifts given this year were
wireless reading devices. Someone's bound to figure out that none of
them can hold kindle to the real thing. I guess they'll be returning
to the store today in order to trade paper back.

Another trendy electronic gizmo many people purchased was video games.
Ninendo actually sells a program for the Wii now that can predict the
future. I used to have one of those when I was a kid. It was called a
Wii-ja Board.

I mentioned earlier that my wife and mother are both members of the
church choir. Naturally they've gone back to mass again today to
perform some holiday pieces by a classical composer. That's right,
it's Bach Sing Day.

Gary Hallock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home